1. Connect the adapter to the speaker and remove the cover.
2. Fill the tank with tap water. Never exceed 90 ml.
3. Add 2-3 drops of essential oil to every 100 ml of water. Use only natural oils, which do not contain chemicals, such as Peg 40 Castor Oil.
4. Put the cover back on the speaker. Connect the speaker to the mains. Press LIGHT to select the desired light and MIST to select the desired timer.
(For more detailed information on how the diffuser works, see the instruction manual)
Use and maintenance:
After 5/6 uses or after 3/5 days, clean the product as described below:
1. Turn off the speaker and disconnect the power supply.
2. Completely empty the tank, taking care not to empty it from the side where the air intake is located.
3. Spray some kitchen degreaser in the tank and leave to act for a few minutes; use a cotton swab to clean any residue on the ultrasound. Rinse and dry with a clean cloth.
4. Do not use aggressive products, vinegar or alcohol when cleaning; it may cause product problems.