Doa has an elegant and refined design, one of a kind. The frosted glass and steel cover give a unique atmosphere to every room in the house. Thanks to the practical remote control, it is possible to set the diffusion timers, change the modes and intensity of the light, to have a personalized effect whenever you want.
1. Take the diffuser out of the metal base and remove the cover.
2. Fill the tank with tap water. Never exceed 100 ml.
3. Add 3-5 drops of essential oil per 100ml of water. Use only natural oils, which do not contain chemicals, such as Peg 40 Castor Oil.
4. Put the cover back on the speaker and reinsert it into the metal base. Connect the adapter to the power outlet. Press the button under the diffuser to start the machine or use the remote control included in the package to select the desired timer and light intensity.
Use and maintenance:
– If at the moment the diffuser produces a beep three times, it means that there is not enough water inside the tank.
– Never fill the diffuser directly under the tap. Always use the measuring cup supplied.
– Use only 100% pure and natural Gisa Wellness essential oils, which do not contain chemicals, such as Peg 40 Castor Oil.
– When the diffuser is not in use, empty the tank from the DRAIN SIDE side and dry with a cloth.
– Clean the diffuser regularly using a kitchen degreaser and a soft cloth.
For more detailed information on using and cleaning the diffuser, consult the instruction manual.
Dimensions: d127 x h 170mm
Weight: 621 gr
Timer: 15 sec alternating / ON
Power supply: 24V 0.5A
Electric consumption: 8.16W
Nr. Led: 3
Material: iron, glass, ABS, PP
Ultrasound frequency: 2.4MH