Gisa Wellness presents I POLIPINI: Scricciolo, Marlin and Polly, the new humidifiers and aroma diffusers for the little ones that accompany them in their daily well-being. The POLIPINI are available in 3 colors: pink, blue and green for a more personalized choice and are adaptable to all types of bedrooms. These new diffusers have an integrated night lamp and the humidifier timer function to be chosen between 30 minutes alternating, 60 minutes for the time of rest or continuous. The POLIPINI by Gisa Wellness can be used only as a humidifier, as a night lamp or with both functions.
1. Connect the adapter to the speaker and remove the cover.
2. Fill the tank with tap water, using the measuring cup provided. Never exceed 300 ml.
3. Add 3-5 drops of essential oil to every 100ml of water. Use only natural oils, which do not contain chemicals, such as Peg 40 Castor Oil.
4. Put the cover back on the speaker. Press the central button to select the desired timer.
5. Long press the central button to turn on the night light.
Use and maintenance:
– If at the time of switching on, the diffuser produces a beep three times, it means that the water inside the tank is not enough.
– Never fill the diffuser directly under the tap. Always use the measuring cup supplied.
– Use only natural essential oils that do not contain chemicals, such as Peg 40 Castor Oil.
– When the diffuser is not in use, empty the tank from the DRAIN SIDE side and dry with a cloth.
– Clean the diffuser regularly using a kitchen degreaser and a soft cloth.
For more detailed information on using and cleaning the diffuser, consult the instruction manual.
Dimensions: d145 x h180 mm
Timer: alternating 30minutes / 60minutes / ON
Power supply: 24V 650mA
Electric consumption: 13W
Nr. Led: 4
Material: pp and ABS
Ultrasound frequency: 2.4MHz