Infrared remote thermometer
Digital thermometer for remote temperature detection, without the need for contact.
- To measure body temperature.
- To measure the temperature of baby food, baby bottle, baby bath.
- For home use.
Front infrared remote thermometer. Medical device class IIa.
- Multifunction: non-contact measurement of the temperature of the forehead and objects.
- Fast and accurate: measurement in about 1 second.
- Night function: does not disturb the baby’s sleep.
- Distance sensor for correct positioning.
- Fever Check.
- Fever indicator.
- Large backlit display.
- 25 storable measurements.
- Degree selector ° C / ° F.
- Automatic shutdown.
- 2 x 1.5V “AAA” batteries (included).
How to use:
Cleaning and storage:
Please make sure the sensor is clean to ensure accurate measurements. The sensor is the most delicate part of the thermometer. Be careful when cleaning the sensor to avoid damage.
Use alcohol swabs or cotton swabs moistened with 70% ÷ 75% alcohol to clean the sensor.
- Allow the sensor to dry for at least 1 minute.
- Keep the product dry and away from liquids or direct sunlight.
- Storage temperature: must be stored under the following conditions -20 ÷ + 50 ° C, RH≤85%. is. The sensor must not be immersed in liquids. Holding the thermometer in your hand for too long may result in a higher than real ambient temperature reading. This could make the body temperature measurement lower than it actually is.
Replacing the batteries
When the battery icon shows that the batteries are low, the batteries should be immediately replaced with two AAA batteries.
Open the battery cover: use your thumb to push out the battery compartment cover.
Insert the two AAA batteries.
Replace the battery compartment cover. Body Temperature Measurement Press the “ON / MEM” button to turn on the device. Front mode is the default mode. The icon appears on the display and two beeps are emitted. In this mode, the thermometer should be held at a distance of 4 cm from the central part of the forehead and press the “START” button to obtain the forehead measurement. The time required for measurement is 1 second. After each front measurement, wait for the icon to stop flashing before the next measurement.
Cleaning and disinfection
For household disinfection of the appliance, use alcohol (ethanol or isopropyl alcohol) concentrated at 70%, available in pharmacies.
Clean the sensor for measurement after each use.
Use a clean cloth or cotton swab dipped in 70% concentrated alcohol. To clean the entire appliance, use a soft cloth slightly moistened with a mild soapy solution.
Avoid the infiltration of liquids inside the appliance. Do not reuse it until it is completely dry.