Gisa Wellness presents the Polipini (the Octopus): Scricciolo, Marlin and Polly, the new humidifiers and aroma diffusers for the little ones that accompany them in their daily well-being. They are in 3 colours: pink, blue and green for a more personalized choice, adaptable to all types of bedrooms. These new diffusers have a built-in night lamp and a humidifier timer function to choose between alternate 30 min, 60 min for rest or continuous.
1. Connect the adapter to the diffuser and remove the cover.
2. Fill the tank with tap water, using the supplied measuring cup. Never exceed 300 ml.
3. Add 3-5 drops of Gisa Wellness essential oil per 100 ml of water. Use only natural oils, which do not contain chemicals, such as Peg 40 Castor Oil.
4. Place the cover back on the diffuser. Connect the adapter to the power outlet. Press the central button to select the desired timer. Keep the central button pressed for few seconds to turn the LIGHT on.
Use and maintenance:
– If when switching on, the diffuser produces a beep three times it means that the water inside the tank is not sufficient.
– Never fill the diffuser directly under the tap. Always use the supplied measuring cup.
– Use only Gisa Wellness natural essential oils that do not contain chemicals, such as Peg 40 Castor Oil.
– When the diffuser is not in use, empty the tank from the DRAIN SIDE and dry with a cloth.
– Clean the diffuser regularly using a kitchen degreaser and a soft cloth.
For more detailed information on the use and cleaning of the diffuser, refer to the instruction manual.
Dimensions: d145 x h180 mm
Timer: alternated 30min / 60min / ON
Capacity: 300 ml
Supply: Adapter 24V 650mA
Electric consumption: 13W
No. led: 4
Material: pp e ABS
Ultrasound frequency: 2.4MHz