The first of rechargeable battery diffuser that can be used in any room in the house, outdoors, in camping, etc… The convenient integrated timer allows more efficient and economical use of essential oils (60 min, 120min or continued). When the water level reaches the minimum, the diffuser shout down automatically.
1. Connect the adapter to the diffuser and remove the cover.
2. Fill the tank with tap water, using the supplied measuring cup. Never exceed 150 ml.
3. Add 3-5 drops of Gisa Wellness essential oil per 100 ml of water. Use only natural oils, which do not contain chemicals, such as Peg 40 Castor Oil.
4. Place the cover back on the diffuser. Connect the adapter to the power outlet. Press LIGHT to select the desired light and MIST to select the desired timer.
Use and maintenance:
– If when switching on, the diffuser produces a beep three times it means that the water inside the tank is not sufficient.
– Never fill the diffuser directly under the tap. Always use the supplied measuring cup.
– Use only Gisa Wellness natural essential oils that do not contain chemicals, such as Peg 40 Castor Oil.
– When the diffuser is not in use, empty the tank from the DRAIN SIDE and dry with a cloth.
– Clean the diffuser regularly using a kitchen degreaser and a soft cloth.
For more detailed information on the use and cleaning of the diffuser, refer to the instruction manual.
Dimensions: d138 x h108 mm
Timer: 60min / 120min / 180min /On
Capacity: 150 ml
Supply: Adapter 5V 1mA
Electric consumption: 5W
No. led: 4
Ultrasound frequency: 3.0MHz